Northern Lights over Fort McMurray Alberta    
Thorne and Thorne Barristers and Solicitors  


Frequently Asked Questions


What do I do if I am assessed or reassessed by Canada Revenue Agency and I do not agree with their conclusions?

Are there ways to transfer the wealth of my company to my spouse and children without a tax consequence?

Is there a tax benefit to operating my business in a corporation?

If I am going to sell my business, is it more beneficial to sell the shares of the operating corporation or sell the assets of the corporation?

What is the life time capital gains exemption?

Barristers & Solicitors