Northern Lights over Fort McMurray Alberta    
Thorne and Thorne Barristers and Solicitors  


Frequently Asked Questions

Personal Injury

If I am injured, do I need a lawyer to help me receive a fair settlement?

What are Section "B" benefits and do I need to submit a claim for them?

If I am injured and miss work, can I recover my lost wages, and if so from whom?

What types of losses can I receive compensation for?

What are some examples of personal injuries?

Should I keep a written record of my injuries and the costs I have incurred as a result of my injuries?

Thorne and Thorne
Barristers & Solicitors